Last Revised: 3 August 2010
- Although most of the content on EEHP is copyright protected, we have begun releasing specific reports under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. These reports will be clearly identified with the logo. Please check the "Re-Use" section of the applicable report for details.
- EE HomePage.com accepts no liability for any damages resulting from use of tools, references or advice listed in this site.
- In the same vein, association with any of the organizations listed here is at your own risk.
- Please do not post confidential or proprietary information to this site. EE HomePage.com respects the intellectual property of others, and will delete any entries found to be violating this spirit.
- We reserve the right to publish, electronically or in any other media, content submitted to this site.
- EE HomePage.com's mission is to support and explore electrical engineering career issues in a positive and constructive manner.
- We reserve the right to alter and/or delete content submitted to this site for any reason what so ever, but especially for content which does not adhere to our professional guidelines, or which is determined to be out of date or inaccurate.
- EE HomePage.com is owned and operated by Michael Stanley, an employee of Freescale Semiconductor. However EE HomePage.com is in no way affiliated with Freescale Semiconductor, and opinions expressed on this site are those of EE HomePage.com only, and do not reflect those of Freescale Semiconductor.
- Our web hosting service collects visitor information such as host IPs, pages visited, etc. This is aggragate data, and contains no individual-specific data. Beginning in March 2008, we are also experimenting with Google Analytics to get a better understanding of who is using EEHP. Again, we believe the data to be anonymous.
- We also use host IP addresses to map the geographic distribution of our users.