Electrical Engineering SitesWe particularly like these EE-related sites, and recommend them for your use. You will find some overlap with EE HomePage.com, but each tends to have a slightly different focus. We think the sites are complementary.
- The EE Herald offers a nice mix of EE-related news and tutorials.
- Mechatronics Zone
- interfacebus.com has a very nice collection of references for EEs.
- WebEE.com: The Electrical Engineering Homepage
- The Beyond Logic website covers such topics as universal serial bus, embedded internet, legacy ports and device drivers.
- eg3.com identifies the best of the web for embedded, dsp, board-level (cpci, vme, pc/104...), soc, rtos/realtime, and open source for embedded.
- EENet: The Electronics & Engineering Network
- Electronics Engineering Web Ring
- SOC central
- Spread Spectrum Sceen: Electronic Engineering Links
- WWW Virtual Library: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- The EE Compendium
- Electronics Tutorials from Williamson Labs
- myElectrical - Reference, Applications, Community
- The Engineering Education Service Center isn't specifically focused at EE's, but does share a similar mission, i.e. engineering education.
- DiscoverCircuits.com has 25,000+ electronic circuits or schematics cross-referenced into 500+ categories.
- RF Cafe: An extensive resource for RF, wireless, and all aspects of science and engineering.
- Application Reference Materials
- The Electric Motors Reference Center provides engineers detailed information they need for electric motors, AC motors, DC motors, servo motors and stepper motors.
- The Switches Reference Center is a Machine Design site offering engineers information they need for all types of switches.
- The Datasheet Directory at www.datasheetdir.com is a nice place to start if you aren't quite sure what device you need for your application. The site will quickly get you to a variety of devices which may do the job.
Usegroups & Bulletin BoardsSadly, a number of these great Usegroups appear (as of 9 Sept. 2007 at least) to be fighting a losing battle with the Spammer hordes. Let's hope they are able to clean them out and focus solely on topics technical. Good luck!
- The Verification Guild: A Community of Verification Professionals
- Electrical Engineering at the Physics Forums
- Electrical Engineering at EngineeringForum.org
- ENG-TIPS FORUMS
- Electro Tech Online
- and of course the EE HomePage.com Forums
Other Useful Sites
- Boin's Semiconductor Links
- Find Power Products
- FindChips.com allows you to search multiple distributors at a time for a given component.
- Tutorials at Maxim Semiconductor
- Tutorials at the National Instruments Measurements Fundamentals web-site
- MotionNET.com is an engineering directory nicely organized to get you to resources & companies dealing with a wide range of subjects.
- Power Electronics / SMPS Design Resources and News and Lazar's Power Electronics Corner are two related sites on the dealing with power electronics and switching power supply design.
- efunda Engineering Fundamentals
If you are a web master and like our site, please assist other EEs by providing a link from your page to EE HomePage.com. Additional links to other engineering sites are posted on our Relations page.