EE HomePage.com Subject Survey
EE HomePage subject surveys bring together references on specific subjects that might not individually make it into the EEHP databases. This particular survey is on the subject of System-On-Package.
- Development of next-generation system-on-package (SOP) technology based on silicon carriers with fine-pitch chip interconnection, IBM Journal of Research and Development
- Moore's Law Meets Its Match
- Text: Introduction to System-On-Package (SOP), by Rao Tummala, $125, Mcgraw-Hill Professional
- Compact System-On-Package (SOP) Architectures for lwo cost RF Front-end modules.
- 3D Integration: A Revolutionary Approach for SOP Millimeter-Wave Functions for High Data Rate Wireless Systems using Ceramic and Organic Technologies
- The Surface Mount Technology Association
- RF System in Package: Considerations, Technologies and Solutions
- Facilitating System-in-Package (SiP) design
- Amkor System in Package technology overview
- System-In-Package Technology, Application and Trends
- System in Package versus System on Chip
- IC Packages Feel The SQUEEZE
- SiP, 3-D IC stacking combat ever-shrinking form factors